Thursday 6 March 2008

"This could be the start of something new..."

...

I hate to quote from High School Musical, but it just seemed to be appropriate, given the circumstances!!

I decided it would a good idea to separate my writing from my other blog - that way my future editors don't have to wade through tales of chicken feed and rapidly-growing triffids in order to find the first teasing chapter of my latest navel!!

So here below over the coming months, you'll find poems, short stories, articles and chapters or excerpts from books I'm working on. Because you are all so wise, I'd LOVE your feedback!! Please let me know what you think of it - be gentle! but be honest. This is something I'm incredibly excited to be doing, but it's very scary, so I need all the feedback and advice I can get!

Many many thankings!! Oh and don't worry, I promise to remember you all when I'm famous!!:D

1 comment:

Helen said...

Can't wait to read it all.